Standard cutters that we manufacture and supply from an extensive range can be supplied on a same or next day delivery and most ‘specials’ i.e. cutters with non standard angles, lengths or diameters, are also able to be supplied on a next day delivery service.
The large range includes, but is not limited to, a large variation of cobalt Single Flute, Rose and Piloted Countersinks, 3 Flute and Taper Shank Countersinks, metric and imperial Counterbores, De-Burring Tools, Solid / Integral and Detachable Piloted Countersinks. Special products such as 4 Flute Countersink with offset flutes, extra long shanks, oversize taper shank counterbores with detachable pilots and many others can also be made to customers’ specific requirements.
Have a Requirement?
We are able to manufacture a large variety of high quality cutting tools, whether you need a 60°, 82°, 90° or 120° 8% cobalt solid pilot countersink, zero flute countersink, multi fluted cobalt countersink with varying metric or imperial / US sizes #10; #21; #30; #40 , please feel free to contact us with your specification and we'd be happy to give you a price that we are sure you will be happy with.
We manufacture the well respected and established Robert Charles brand of countersinks. The following countersinks are manufactured using HSS-E with 5% Cobalt which gives a much longer tool life when compared to normal high speed steel.
- Rose Countersinks
- Single Flute Countersinks
- 3 Flute Countersinks
- 2 Flute ‘Chatterless’ Countersinks
- These tools are used to produce a countersink in a pre drilled hole to allow a screw to sit flush with the surface of the work piece.
- We offer a wide range of cutting sizes and have plentiful stock across the range. 60 and 90 degrees come as standard
Our piloted countersinks are widely used in the aerospace, motorsport, marine and general engineering industries. Made to the highest standard with HSS-E 5% Cobalt steel as standard for a longer life.
- Preparing holes for riveting
- High precision countersinking of small to medium holes
- Due to being our most popular product, we always have a high level of finished stock across the range and continuously manufacture replacement stock.
- Available in metric and imperial, 90, 100 and 120 degrees as standard with non standard sizes and angles available on request.
These are manufactured to DIN standards to suit most metric cap screws. We also offer an imperial range manufactured to suit British and US standard cap screws.
- To machine a recess in a pre drilled hole to allow a cap screw to sit flush with the work piece surface.
- The fixed pilot helps to create a rigid and concentric recess.
- Stock item for next day delivery. Standard sizes can usually be modified to suit special size requirements.
Morse Taper Shank Countersinks
These precision ground Morse taper shank countersinks fit directly into a machine spindle for extra rigidity. Available from 16mm to 80mm diameter with angles of 60, 82 and 90 degrees as standard. Other angles are available on request.
Multiple Flute Rose Countersinks
These 6 flute countersinks are ideal for lightweight, high speed countersinking on wood, plastic and aluminium. Available in 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8” and 1” diameter and angles of 60, 90, 100 and 120 degrees as standard.
Zero Flute Deburring Tools
Our deburring/zero flute tools are built using the highest quality M35-HSS-e with 5% cobalt. Deburring is essential to ensure the final machined products edges are smooth. Removing the burrs can be easily achieved with our deburring piece.
Available as single tools or in sets.
Size ranges 82, 90 + 100 degree angles with head sizes 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1 inch, 1 1/4".
- Deburring Tools 5880